Reliable & Effective Pest Control Services For Canton, OH
Just 60 miles south of Cleveland, the city of Canton, OH, is in Stark County, in the northeastern portion of the state. We’re known for being the birthplace of professional American football, and we’re very proud to that fact. However, our town pride is threatened when pests enter the picture. All year long, Canton homes and businesses are at risk for experiencing pest infestation, and it’s crucial to secure the proper protection.
Here at Promise Pest Control, we’re here to provide quality residential and commercial pest solutions to the greater Akron area. We deal with all kinds of local area pests, some of which include bed bugs, rodents, ants, stinging insects, mosquitoes, and cockroaches.
Since 1989, our company has been providing unmatched pest control solutions that are always “Done Right The First Time.” We value integrity, fairness, reasonable pricing, and great customer service. Whatever your pest control needs, we’re ready to assist you. Get in touch with us to request your free estimate and inspection.
Home Pest Control In Canton, OH
Here at Promise Pest Control, we’re proud to service local homeowners with complete residential pest solutions. Once we consult with the customer and schedule their complimentary inspection, we ask them to clean out all hot spots around the home. This allows us to conduct a thorough and efficient inspection. Our residential pest process includes the following:
- Interior and exterior to detect all pest activity
- Cracks and crevices, hot spots, possible entry points
- Exterior liquid barrier treatment
- Interior baseboard treatment
- Focus on cracks and crevices and hot spots
- Exterior only
- Interior if needed
Along with our basic pest control service, we provide additional services for bed bug control and mosquito control. Our team is available for same-day and emergency services because it is our mission to be there for you and your loved ones whenever you need us. Call today to learn more.
Commercial Pest Control In Canton, OH
Your Canton business is vulnerable to pest activity all year long, so it’s important for property owners to protect themselves. Our commercial pest solutions cover a variety of facilities, including senior citizen homes, food manufacturing and distribution, property management, healthcare, office buildings, hotels, and retail.
We operate our company under these basic principles:
- Safe: No dangerous electrical techniques
- Green: Eco-friendly solutions
- Efficient: One treatment to terminate all stages of bed bugs
- Trustworthy: Industry-specific references provide assurance
- Licensed: Highly experienced, Ohio state licensed technicians
We develop a treatment strategy based upon the needs of your business. Our team uses strong residual product around the interior and exterior to bring you lasting, pest-free results. Once your facility is completely free of pest activity, you and your employees can get back to business and be much more productive. Reach out to us to discuss your commercial pest control needs today.
Five Sure Signs Of Bed Bugs In Canton
When bed bugs infest your Canton home, they quickly spread their populations to other areas of the house. That means they can be hard to control, which is why it’s important to address the problem in its earliest stages. To help you detect infestation, here are five sure signs of bed bugs to keep in mind:
- Small red spots on bedding and linens
- Rusty, dark excrement and fecal spots on linens, mattresses, clothing, and walls
- Eggshells and shed skins around hiding areas
- Tiny red bites in a linear formation
- Seeing active bed bugs around harborage areas
If you think you have bed bugs in your Canton property, it’s a good idea to call in a trusted pest control company. Promise Pest Control is here to effectively rid your Canton home of bed bugs, giving you the comfort to sleep through the night. Call us today for a professional quote and we’ll get the process started right away.
Do I Have A House Mouse In My Canton Home?
It’s upsetting to spot a mouse run across your kitchen, living room, bedroom, or any other room in the house. The first step to effective mouse control is being able to correctly identify the intruders. If you’re wondering whether you have house mice, here are some common signs of rodent activity:
- Nesting materials strewn about, like shredded paper, fabric, dried plant matter, etc.
- Indications of chewing on food packaging
- Holes chewed through floors and walls
- Strong musky scent of urine around the home
- Gnawed holes and marks of rubbing and gnawing where they travel along walls
- Scampering noises and scratching noises inside the walls at night
A rodent infestation can become a large-scale problem rather quickly, which is why getting ahead of the problem is the best way to go. Get in touch with Promise Pest Control today to discuss your rodent control and prevention needs. We’ll detect all mouse activity and put in place different preventive measures to keep them out.